Assessments & Screenings
Give your team information and tools to improve their health. Depend on the certified health educators and nurses of Adventist HealthCare LifeWork Strategies for assessments and screenings.
Employee Wellness Tests
Choose assessment services including:
- “Numbers That Count” biometric screening – Measures height, weight, body mass index (BMI), blood pressure, blood cholesterol, blood sugar levels and other metrics
- Blood draw screening – Takes a sample of blood to check for certain conditions and overall health
- Bone density scan – Checks the strength of bones and screens for osteoporosis
- Carbon monoxide testing – Measures the level of carbon monoxide in the body
- Facial skin analysis – Looks at skin health
- Grip strength and flexibility testing – Tests the hands to find problems like carpal tunnel syndrome
NCQA-Certified Health Risk Assessment
Expect accurate results because our Health Risk Assessment is certified by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
During testing, count on our health educators to teach:
- Healthy lifestyle habits
- How to prevent conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure
Reporting to Employers
Rely on LifeWork Strategies to report results while keeping individual employee health information private. Then, we’ll work with you to develop wellness initiatives that address the needs and goals of your workforce.
Test Results for Participants
Expect a timely turnaround for results and confidential delivery to your staff. Some results are available during testing and others are sent by mail to home addresses. Your employees will get an explanation of their results and advice on how to improve or maintain them.
If an employee’s results aren’t ready at the time of the test and fall outside of the recommended range, a LifeWork Strategies physician assistant (PA) will provide follow-up phone counseling.