Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Improve your employees’ health, well-being and job performance by giving them tools to work though life’s challenges. Look to Adventist HealthCare LifeWork Strategies for a high-quality employee assistance program (EAP).
What’s an EAP?
An EAP gives employees help when they need it — so they can do their best at work. Give your workforce and their eligible family members support with guidance from LifeWork Strategies.
Build a customized program that focuses on:
- Work-life balance – Personalized wellness coaching; child, dependent adult and elder care resources; parent coaching; referrals to financial and legal experts; and other services
- Mental health support – Counseling, support groups, clinical support and critical incident response services (CIR)
- Management support – Trainings, consultations and resources for managers and business leaders
Workplace Policy Review
Trust LifeWork Strategies to analyze your existing policies and make recommendations that can improve employee well-being and productivity. Expect outstanding service thanks to our experience with diverse workforces of all sizes.
Trainings & Events
Bring our expertise to your employees with workshops, seminars or classes. Select the format that works best for your staff:
- Overview presentation of your organization’s EAP services and benefits
- Ask the expert sessions with qualified health and medical professionals
- Workshops and seminars
- Wellness and promotional events
For your convenience, our services are available on-site or online.
Programs & Support for HR
Count on LifeWork Strategies for EAP program management services that can make your human resources (HR) department more effective.
When you partner with LifeWork Strategies, you’ll add experienced licensed counselors and work-life consultants to your team. You’ll also have a dedicated account manager — a consultant who helps you identify and address challenges in your workplace. Learn more about our team.